Testosterone and Cholesterol Myths Exposed
At Dreambody Clinic we find it time explain testosterone and cholesterol myths exposed. Testosterone has been demonized on so many levels. It is a steroid and since steroids are illegal people assume that all testosterone is bad. This is not true. Testosterone is the key male hormone and essential for healthy hormone balance in men and to a much lesser extent in women. One of myths is that testosterone will shoot your cholesterol levels through the roof and your prostate will grow until you have prostate cancer. So it is not time to show testosterone and cholesterol myths exposed.
Lets, imagine that your Testosterone Replacement therapy has your t levels a little high. This is not worrisome. Our doctors at Dreambody Clinic would recommend decreasing your dose to see how you feel. We then recommend a retest in two months. What do we consider high? We consider total t scores over 1200 to be high. Your doctor will go off the general guidelines for someone your age. This is crazy, who wants to feel their age? If you are over 40 then you want to feel 20 again. Supplementing Testosterone can do this. We like to see total testosterone levels around 700 to 1,200.
Testosterone and cholesterol myths exposed.
High Cholesterol Scenario
Now lets assume your cholesterol is slightly elevated at 238 and the normal scale is 150-200. Let us now go over the details about your cholesterol in this scenario. Dreambody Clinic is not concerned one bit. here is why:
- Even if you go with the “normal” cholesterol level of 200, 238 is only mildly elevated.
- In the thousands of studies done on cholesterol and coronary artery disease, not one has ever shown isolated elevated total cholesterol (up to at least 300) is related to heart disease. In the absence of high blood glucose, cholesterol doesn’t harm you.
- The cholesterol molecule and testosterone are chemically related. Certainly, taking testosterone can increase your total cholesterol and may decrease your HDL.
- There’s no evidence that testosterone effects LDL. Your internist and cardiologist will most likely not agree with this about cholesterol, but those are the facts according to medical science.
It happens like this:
Normally, red blood cells are rounded, disc-shaped objects, bouncing around the inside of your vessels, as they flow along. They do not harm your vessels. High blood glucose is like molasses. It coats your red blood cells. Now you have rock candy-coated red blood cells bouncing around, cutting and slicing the lining of your blood vessels. Your body sends white blood cells and LDL cholesterol to heal the blood vessel damage. Over time, the vessels narrow with cholesterol. But it’s the sugar causing it.
- Dr. David Perlmutter (a well-known neuro researcher and author) says he believes LDL is the carrier molecule for nutrients to the brain. We believe him.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy is a good thing
At Dreambody Clinic we believe Testosterone Replacement Therapy is a good thing! Most doctors in the US and Canada will take your blood panel and tell you that your testosterone levels are good for your age. At Dreambody Clinic, we want you feeling like a healthy 20 year old. This means getting your Total Testosterone in the range of 700 to 1200. These are not bodybuilder levels. These are healthy testosterone replacement levels to have you recovering faster and way more energy. After the age of 40 all men’s testosterone levels fall off a cliff. Get optimized today.
MX +52 322 232 1055 US 424 253 0165 Address San Javier Hospital 3rd floor, Nuevo Vallarta
Website www.dreambody.clinic Skpe dreambodyclinic