August Special on Stem Cell Knee Repair
We are currently offering a Stem Cell knee repair Therapy Special Deal Discount of 25% off. To qualify for this discount, you must be willing to have your procedure filmed, do a quick interview on camera with Josh and a follow up interview via Zoom 2 months post Stem Cell Knee Repair therapy. We consider this a win-win situation. You get a discount and we are able to show more people how amazing this stem cell knee repair therapy is. To see an example just watch the video below of Eric.
What does it Fix?
The stem cell knee repair therapy can fix many issues in the knee. The mesenchymal stem cells do not become whatever type of cells that you need. Many people think this is how they work, but it is not true. Think of the stem cells like the managers on a construction project. They guide the workers to build the right way. The stem cells shoot out different proteins, cytokines and trophic factors that influence your cells. For the immune system cells they keep them from getting confused and attacking areas of inflammation. A big problem with knee issues is that inflammation occurs and the T cells rush in to protect the area, but they get confused and attack the inflamed area. The stem cells prevent this from happening. Other stem cells attach to areas around the inflammation in the blood vessels and send signalling proteins to guide the cells that are rebuilding the area. The Platelet Rich Plasma that we administer with the stem cells acts like the fertilizer. It is loaded with growth factors that your cells can use to repair the area. We have had tremendous success repairing cartilage, tendon and meniscus issues.
What is involved in the stem cell knee repair treatment?
Here is what the Stem Cell Knee Repair Treatment consists of:
- This treatment requires 4 visits for best results. The best protocol is to come back once a month for a total of 4 knee injections. The second best protocol is to come once every 2 months for 4 knee injections.
- 22 million osteo mesenchymal stem cells per treatment. So a total of 88 million osteo mesenchymal stem cells
- Magnetic Imaging Resonance (MRI) to assess knee issues and a second MRI at the end of Treatment
- Blood Panel to give you a baseline to compare and measure effects
- Platelette Rich Plasma (PRP) to be used in the injection with the stem cells
Step by Step stem cell Knee Repair
- The doctor mixes the PRP, numbing agent and the stem cells into an intramuscular syringe.
- The doctor injects the knee
Side Effects or Risks
The only side effects that have been documented are the following:
- 1 in 100 people will experience a slight fever for a few hours after treatment
We work with the lab, Cryovida. They have been a certified lab and cryo storage facility for placenta, cord blood and umbilical tissue for 15 years and specializing in Mesenchymal Stem Cell research. Cryovida has supplied the stem cells for thousands of stem cells procedures to many doctors and clinics around Mexico. They have done a maximum of 300 million stem cells via IV (*spread out over 3 days with 100 million IV per day) + 45 million implant for patients with no negative side effects.
HGH + Stem Cell Knee Repair
We have had amazing results by combining stem cells with HGH. The HGH converts into IGF-1 in the liver which repairs tissue like bone, ligament, tendons, meniscus and more. It is like adding an extra layer of repair to the stem cell treatment.
Take advantage of our August Humatrope HGH Special.
MX +52 322 232 1055 US 424 253 0165 Address San Javier Hospital 3rd floor, Nuevo Vallarta
Website www.dreambody.clinic Skpe dreambodyclinic