1 Year Supply at 1ml (50mg/ml) per week for 50 weeks = $2,000
Aspen Deca Durabolin is the brand name of the active substance nandrolone decanoate.
It’s an anabolic androgenic steroid (AAS) made up of the hormone nandrolone and an ester of deconoate.
Deca is part of the 19-nortestosterone class of steroids. It’s very much like testosterone apart from there is a change at the 19th atom.
This small change makes a big difference.
The end result gives deca more of an anabolic stature than its competitors.
It is extremely popular with guys looking to bulk up. It also enhances the effects of testosterone which is why it is usually ran in conjunction to testosterone enanthate or sustenon.
Aspen Deca durabolin can also hold its own as a therapeutic treatment for various conditions in the medical world. Deca has a well known effect of lubricating joints and thus relieving joint pain.
Deca has a high anabolic rating. In fact, it crushes testosterone in the rankings. Yet when it comes to androgenic capacity it’s considerably lower than testosterone.
This is because the lack of androgenic effects is all down to the way deca works. It converts to DHN (dihydronandrolone) instead of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) in the system.
This is why many consider it the milder choice compared to testosterone.
Aspen Deca durabolin also works by increasing protein synthesis, which we all know is vital for muscle gains.
Another classic way deca works is by encouraging nitrogen to store in the muscles. Increased nitrogen retention is also a major player in the muscle growth department.
IGF-1 is an insulin-like growth factor hormone is a hormone which funny enough has similar traits to insulin.
the more IGF-1 you have in your body the greater chance you have of building muscle mass and guess what? Aspen Deca durabolin works to increase the IGF-1 levels in the body.
Deca works in some great muscle building enhancements to your workouts.
USA Law allows you to seek medical treatment in a foreign country and return home with up to 50 dose units of each medication.
Deca durabolin won’t hit your system fast and hard. Deca is one very slow releasing steroid. This is because the pace is controlled by the deconoate ester attached, this basically slows it down to a snail’s pace. So you will need to have some patience if you are taking deca.
Aspen Deca durabolin has an incredibly long half life at 15 days. This means once in your system, it works for up to 3 weeks. This results in one good thing, less frequent top ups.
Deca will take a while to kick in which means results may seem disappointing at first. You can expect to wait at least 3 to 4 weeks before you start to notice any real improvements. Remember one thing, Deca durabolin is a steady steroid, which requires self-control and time before it joins the party. This also means deca tends to stay in your system a long time, expect deca to hang around in your system for up to 18 months.
Deca Durabolin Benefits:
- Impressive gains in muscle mass – deca durabolin will not only give you some rapid increase in size, what gains you see will be lean muscle.
- Improved recovery times – this is an important one, which means you can go harder sooner after each workout.
- Easy on the liver – with deca you can forget about any toxic effects on the liver.
- Milder on the side effects – the slower release of hormones means deca is lighter on the sides.
- Increases appetite – deca will generate hunger to help you pile on the calories. It’s up to you to make sure they are the right ones.
- Increased bone density – stronger bones means a stronger frame.
- Less frequent deca durabolin injections required – Once a week at 50mg will get you going great.
- Improves endurance – the increased production of red blood cells is going to let you bang through those extra reps.
- Strength gains – as you get bigger and workout more naturally you will grow stronger too.
- Improves overall performance – when you put all these benefits into one mix, it’s obvious you will see gains all round.
- Eases pain in the joints – it’s pretty safe to say, anyone who lifts weights will have picked up the odd injury from overtraining along the way.