Stem Cell Bladder Treatment for Incontinence
The stem cell bladder treatment for incontinence can help alleviate issues related to urinary function. This treatment is highly specialized and designed to get stem cells direct to the bladder. We use 25 million stem cells that are guided up the urethra and directly injected into the bladder. The stem cells are then able to get to work, strengthening the bladder and the muscles associated with it. Dr. Nájera is a Urologist with decades of experience that performs this procedure in the operating room while the patient is under general anesthesia. Dr. Romo OB/GYN is the head physician at Dream Body Clinic and he also scrubs in to assist on the treatment. The anesthesia ensures a pain free treatment. For women this treatment is even more effective when combined with the V shot. By injecting 50 million stem cells into the vagina the patient will have extra help in preventing any incontinence issues plus the added benefits of the V shot listed here – Stem Cell V Shot Treatment.
Stem Cell Bladder Treatment for Incontinence Treatment Protocol
- Full Blood Panel
- 25 Million Mesenchymal Stem Cells Injected directly to the Bladder via ultrasound guidance in the OR under anesthesia
Stem Cell Bladder Treatment for Incontinence Procedure
- Phone Consultation – Call (833) 445-9089
- We require patients to be in Puerto Vallarta for 4 days
- Day 1 – Arrive and Rest
- Day 2 – Blood Panel. Patient is given a laxative that must be taken the night before to flush out the colon.
- Day 3 – Stem Cell Bladder Treatment for Incontinence
- Day 4 – Fly Home
- We require that all patients fill out our intake form – Click Here to Fill out Intake
- We only do treatments Tuesday – Saturday as the lab only cultivates stem cells Monday – Friday and we prefer to administer the stem cells within 24 hours of cultivation
- To book email your flight itinerary, hotel name and what treatments you want to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We provide all Airport and Clinic Transportation
The first day you arrive is to settle in and rest. You fast that night and next morning until we do a blood panel around 8 or 9am. We also need to know what medications you are on as some medications need to be stopped for a few days leading up to this treatment. For the Stem Cell Bladder Treatment for Incontinence we need you to stop taking any Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) a week before getting stem cell treatment. You can use them afterwards. The most prominent NSAIDs are aspirin, ibuprofen and nap
Side Effects or Risks of Stem Cell Bladder Treatment for Incontinence
The only side effects of the enlarged prostate stem cell treatment that have been documented are the following:
- As with any injection there is an extremely low risk of infection. We perform all procedures in a sterile environment and have never had an infection issue.
- As with any procedure that involves anesthesia there are the normal risks associated with anesthesia. Fortunately we work with a highly skilled team of doctors and anesthesiologists that have never had complications performing this procedure.
- As with any medical treatment, there is no guarantee of success.
Our lab has over 8 years specializing in Mesenchymal Stem Cell research. Our lab has done a maximum of 1 billion stem cells via IV with no negative side effects. See Stem Cell Certification by Clicking Here.
Is The Stem Cell Bladder Treatment for Incontinence safe?
Yes, The stem cell bladder treatment for incontinence is safe. No side effects have been reported.
Is The Stem Cell Bladder Treatment for Incontinence Painful?
The stem cell bladder treatment for incontinence is pain free because it is done while under anesthesia. There is a possibility of feeling a bit sore in the lower abdomen area where the bladder is located, but no patients so far have experienced this. Dr. Nájera is skilled and precise with his years of experience administering the stem cells, so the procedure is over very fast.
How long does it take The Stem Cell Bladder Treatment for Incontinence work?
Results from the stem cell bladder treatment for incontinence vary with each patient, but most see a difference within weeks. Full results and no more incontinence issues are typically seen 3 to 6 months post treatment. Most patients see results much faster, but 3 to 6 months is the typical time frame for any cellular regeneration and lasting effects.
How long does The Stem Cell Bladder Treatment for Incontinence last?
The stem cell bladder treatment for incontinence can last for many years. The stem cells themselves can survive in the area for 8 months to a year. This means that healing and rejuvenation will continue in the area for up to a year. The stem cells create real cellular rejuvenation and regeneration. This means that they actually heal the muscle and tissue issues that cause the incontinence. Once that tissue is healed, it stays healed until it wears out again. It took this many years to wear out so it should take many years to wear out again. We do our best to heal the underlying issues here at dream body clinic so that you don’t have to come back for a very long time if ever.