The Genotropin HGH Legal Fly & Buy Program:
20 Genotropin Pens (12mg = 36IU)
Full Blood Panel
All Documentation to Fly Home Legally
PRICE: $5,900 USD
- Day 1: Arrive and Rest
- Day 2: Bloodwork and Payment
- Day 3: Consultation and Medication delivery then Airport Transportation.
(Your flight on day 3 must be at 1pm or later.)
Major HGH Fly & Buy Update: Please Read & Watch
We have been offering a Legal Fly & Buy Program for Human Growth Hormone (HGH) for 10 years now. Unfortunately things in the USA have changed. The law has not changed, but the customs agents and TSA officials are no longer respecting the law. It is still legal to seek medical treatment abroad and return home to the USA with up to 50 dose units of medication or anywhere else in the world like the UK or Canada with up to a 90 day supply. Unfortunately the officials at the airports are trying to confiscate medications like HGH and TRT illegally and there is nothing we can do. So we can no longer guarantee our fly and buy program for HGH or any other medication. It is still legal for you to come and get the meds and fly home, but if it is confiscated we can no longer guarantee your successful return with the medications. We have had patients come since this update and fly home with HGH, TRT and other medications. We advised that they put the medications in their check in suitcase. They all made it home with no issues or questions. We never promoted doing this because we have been so proud of the success of our legal program, but with the recent changes at customs in the USA, we have to recommend doing it this way. We really hate this, but if the officials refuse to follow the law then there is nothing we can do. You can do the program, but we can no longer be responsible if it is taken. You would have to obtain your own lawyer. Thank you for understanding.
About 30 patients have come for HGH since the above video was made. All have placed the HGH in their suitcases and have had no issues. I don’t want to promote like this as it makes the program seem shady, but it is what is working.
Buy The Pfizer Genotropin HGH Pen Package
Welcome to Dream Body Clinic – the ultimate destination for those looking to achieve their dream body with the best possible products and solutions out there. Today, we are excited to present to you our Pfizer Genotropin HGH Pen Package – the perfect solution for anyone looking to enhance their athletic performance, build lean muscle, and stay young and healthy.
Our Pfizer Genotropin HGH Pen Fly & Buy Package contains the highest quality human growth hormone (HGH) available on the market. HGH is a naturally occurring hormone that plays a crucial role in the growth and regeneration of cells in the human body. However, the production of HGH declines as we age, which can lead to a variety of health problems and a decline in physical performance.
Fortunately, with Dream Body Clinic’s Pfizer Genotropin HGH Pen Package, you can replenish your body’s supply of HGH and experience a whole host of benefits such as:
- Increased muscle mass and strength
- Enhanced athletic performance
- Reduced body fat
- Improved bone density
- Younger looking skin
- Improved immune function
Our Pfizer Genotropin HGH Fly & Buy Package is also incredibly convenient and cost-effective. With this package, you will receive a years’ supply of Pfizer Genotropin HGH Pens. You will also get a full blood panel, doctors consultation and all paperwork needed for safe and legal travel home.
At Dream Body Clinic, we are committed to helping our patients achieve their dream body and live their best life. We pride ourselves on offering only the highest quality true pharmaceutical medications and treatments. Our Pfizer Genotropin HGH Pen Package is no exception. So why wait? Place your order now and experience the transformative power of HGH for yourself!
Pfizer Genotropin HGH 36IU Pen Packages
Pfizer Genotropin HGH Fly & Buy Package is available for those interested in feeling amazing. Pfizer Genotropin is considered by many to be the best HGH on the market today. In the USA, Canada and most of the world HGH is highly regulated. Fortunately Dreambody Clinic is in Mexico where it is legal. We prepare all the documentation needed so you can fly home legally.
All Packages Include HGH + Cooler with Gel Icepacks + Full Blood Panel + Doctor Consult + Prescription + All Documentation for Legal Travel
The 1 year supply of 720IU is the maximum we can send you home with legally. Some patients prefer a lower amount so those packages are listed below. We do not recommend getting anything less than a 6 month supply. This is because HGH at 2IU a day will hit it’s peak, cumulative results at the 6 month mark. After 6 months those results will last, but stay at that level if the HGH use is continued. Results will only increase if the dose increases at that point. It is our opinion that doing anything less than 6 months is not worth trying.
6 Month 360IU – $3,300
9 Month 540IU – $4,500
1 Year 720IU – $5,900
- Package length based on the user administering 2IU per day
HGH Study on Men over age 60
- HGH Treatment was given for six months
- Ages ranged from 61 to 81 years
- Men were injected at 8:00 AM, with intervals between HGH injections of only 1 or 2 days
- The men followed a healthy diet
- The study found no significant change in body weight
- Lean body mass increased by 8.8%
- Fat decreased by 14.4%
- Skin thickness increased by 7.1%
- Bone density increased by 1.7%
GENOTROPIN HGH STUDIES
- Systematic Review of the Clinical Effectiveness of Genotropin (Somatropin) in Children with Short Stature
- Somatonorm (somatrem) and Genotropin (somatropin): Two case studies
- Growth Hormone Deficiency in Adults
- HGH and IGF-1 axis in neurodegenerative diseases
- HGH Effects on Athletic Performance – Effects of High-Dose Growth Hormone on Glucose and
Glycerol Metabolism at Rest and during Exercise in Endurance-Trained Athletes
- High Dose Growth Hormone Exerts an Anabolic Effect at Rest and during Exercise in Endurance-Trained Athletes
- HGH Boosts the immune system
- growth hormone and diabetes mellitus – HGH at low doses is beneficial for type 2 diabetics
- A history of growth Hormone
- Treatment with HGH for male subfertility
- Hormone replacement therapy in children: The use of HGH
- Effect of GH/IGF-1 on Bone Metabolism and Osteoporsosis
- Rejuvenating somatotropic signaling: a therapeutical opportunity for premature aging?
- HGH and Ageing
- The somatotropic Axis and Aging: Benefits of endocrine defect
The Influence of Different Growth Hormone Addition Protocols to Poor Ovarian Responders on Clinical Outcomes in Controlled Ovary Stimulation Cycles: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
Conclusion of the HGH Study: The growth hormone addition can significantly improve the clinical pregnancy rate and live birth rate. Furthermore, the HGH addition time and collocation of medications may affect the pregnancy outcome
What Benefits Can I Expect From using HGH?
Injecting human growth hormone (HGH) daily can provide a range of benefits, including:
Increased muscle mass and strength: HGH stimulates the growth and regeneration of muscle tissue, promoting an increase in muscle mass, strength, and endurance. It does this primarily through muscle retention. Muscle cells have receptors for HGH and when it binds it prevents muscle loss. This is huge as most of us have experienced what it is like to push hard in the gym for a few months and to then lose all our gains after taking a week or two off at the gym. HGH prevents this and keeps the muscle that you gained in the gym.
Decreased body fat: HGH helps to increase metabolism and fat burning, leading to a decrease in body fat and an increase in lean muscle mass. It does this by binding to fat cells. Fat cells have receptors for HGH and when injected they bind in great numbers. This then begins a process called lipolysis. Lipolysis is the breaking down of fat which you can then process and breathe out. This still takes work to lose fat, but it becomes easy like when you were in your 20’s.
Improved bone density: HGH stimulates the production of bone cells, which leads to an increase in bone density and a decrease in the risk of fractures and osteoporosis.
Increased energy levels: HGH can help improve energy levels and reduce fatigue, leading to improved physical performance and cognitive function.
Improved skin health: HGH can help improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, promoting a more youthful appearance.
Improved immune function: HGH can help improve immune function by promoting the production of immune cells, leading to a reduced risk of infections and illnesses.
- Improved Memory: Some memory cells have receptors for HGH. When you inject HGH it will go through the blood stream in the brain and attach to these memory cells. It helps them to live longer and retain more memories.
It’s important to note that while HGH injections can provide a range of benefits, they should only be used under the supervision of a qualified healthcare professional and in accordance with their instructions. Traditional medicine practitioners will tell you that HGH injections should only be used for approved medical purposes, and not for athletic or anti-aging purposes, but there is enough evidence out there to show it is a powerful tool for aesthetic, athletic and anti-aging purposes.
Should HGH be taken in Combination with TRT?
It is our belief at Dream Body Clinic that HGH and Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) were designed to go together. The results in regards to athletic performance, aesthetics, fat loss and anti-aging benefits are tripled when combined. TRT will help build muscle fast and improve mood. When HGH is added you will be able to keep those new muscle gains. TRT and HGH both increase your metabolism so when used together they synergize. We like to think of the life cycle when explaining this. We are designed to grow up, have kids, raise those kids and then slowly taken out of the life cycle. Our bodies do this primarily by down regulating our hormones over time. We can now replace these key hormones with TRT and HGH Therapy.
What are the Possible Side Effects from using HGH?
Human growth hormone (HGH) supplementation can cause a number of side effects. Some of these side effects are more common than others, and the severity of the side effects can vary depending on the individual and the dosage of HGH used. Dream Body Clinic has been treating patients with HGH for 10 years now. In that time the most common side effect has been mild carpal tunnel syndrome. It is easily dealt with by stopping the use of HGH for 2 weeks and then starting again.
Possible Side effects of HGH supplementation may include:
- Joint pain – We have found this side effect to be very uncommon. Very few patients have ever reported joint pain while most patients have reported joint pain relief. Joint pain relief is a very common effect from taking HGH.
- Swelling and pain at the injection site – We have only seen this occur when the patient made the mistake of re-using needles. Any injection runs the risk of infection so we recommend using sterile practices when injecting to avoid this. That means using a new needle every time and using a sterilizing agent like alcohol to the injection site first.
- Fluid retention and swelling, particularly in the hands and feet – This is a more common side effect and is a good thing in most cases. The HGH lubricates joints by adding more fluid to those areas. This often reduces joint pain. The few patients that report fluid retention in the stomach fat area have been able to fix the issue through diet.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (numbness or tingling in the hand and fingers) – This is the only real negative side effect we have seen occur. It usually only occurs with higher doses of 4IU per day or higher. It is easily fixed by reducing the HGH dose or stopping use for 2 weeks and then starting again.
- Increased risk of diabetes – This side effect is misleading. We have many Type 2 diabetic patients that use 2IU per day of HGH to improve their glucose levels. HGH if administered at 6IU per day or higher will cause insulin sensitivity which can lead to type 2 diabetes. Doses under that have been found to actually help prevent Type 2 diabetes.
It’s worth noting that the risks and benefits of HGH supplementation can vary depending on the individual and the specific medical condition being treated. Before starting HGH supplementation, it’s important to discuss the potential side effects with a healthcare professional and undergo regular monitoring to detect any potential complications.
HGH and Cancer
Doctors in the USA are trained to tell patients that the reason they can’t prescribe HGH for aesthetic, athletic or anti-aging benefits is because HGH increases IGF-1 Levels and certain tumors feed off of IGF-1. We find this approach to be misleading for a few reasons:
- HGH stimulates the production of insulin-like growth factor (IGF) in the liver, which promotes the growth and regeneration of cells in various tissues and organs throughout the body, including bones, muscles, and skin. You already have IGF-1 in your bloodstream and it is considered beneficial. You would have to know you had cancer and continue to use HGH to have any potential for an issue. Even then it has not been studied to see if HGH would speed up cancer.
- In addition, HGH has been shown to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects that can help protect cells and tissues from damage caused by oxidative stress and inflammation. This is the opposite of cancer and can actually be preventative to developing cancer.
- HGH has also been found to stimulate the production of white blood cells, which help protect against infections and illnesses. This also helps prevent cancer.
Overall, HGH is an important hormone that plays a crucial role in promoting the growth and health of cells throughout the body.
Does HGH Use Down Regulate Pituitary Gland Function?
The idea that HGH down regulates pituitary gland function has been a favorite quote by many people that claim to be experts on HGH use, but what is the truth. According to studies on HGH use this is only true at excessive doses.
Most studies suggest that long-term and excessive use of HGH at doses above 1.0-1.5 IU/kg/day can significantly increase the risk of hypopituitarism and other adverse effects. Those are extremely large doses. That means a 100kg (220 lbs) man would have to inject 100IU per day to cause down regulation of the pituitary gland. At Dream Body Clinic we recommend a daily dose of 1.8IU for the majority of patients.
Josh, the found of Dream Body Clinic is 40 years old. He has been on 1.8IU of Genotropin HGH for 10 years now. In those 10 years his resting IGF-1 levels have remained at 150 ng/ml. This year his IGF-1 was recently down regulated and reported at 130 ng/ml and this was to be expected. People naturally down regulate over time at a rate of about 20% every 10 years after the age of 30. So Josh’s resting IGF-1 has only dropped 14% which is less than the average even after a decade of HGH use.
- Molitch ME, Clemmons DR, Malozowski S, et al. Evaluation and treatment of adult growth hormone deficiency: an Endocrine Society clinical practice guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011;96(6):1587-1609.
- Rosenfeld RG, Bakker B. Compliance and persistence in pediatric and adult patients receiving growth hormone therapy. Endocr Pract. 2008;14(2):143-154.
- Savage MO, Ranke MB. Diagnosis and management of growth hormone deficiency in childhood and adolescence – recent advances and current perspectives. Horm Res Paediatr. 2019;91(6):329-340.
What is the Best Dose to Take of HGH?
At Dream Body Clinic we recommend 1.8IU (0.06mg) per day for people weighing less than 250 lbs (113kg). This applies to men or women. The reason women need to take the same dose or higher than a man is because women produce much more estrogen than men and estrogen allows less IGF-1 to be produced in the liver when HGH is processed. So a 100lb women will get nearly the same IGF-1 conversion as a 200 lbs man at the same dose of HGH.
For Athletic Performance or for Children trying to grow taller we sometimes recommend a higher dose of 3.9IU (1.3mg) per day. This dose is typically the highest we recommend because doses of 6iu (2mg) per day or higher can cause insulin sensitivity which will lead to type 2 diabetes. This is why bodybuilders that do 10IU to 30IU per day have to inject insulin with it to prevent those issues. Do not inject insulin with HGH as it is extremely dangerous.
How to Activate a Pfizer Genotropin HGH Pen
Pfizer Genotropin HGH comes in an easy to use Go Quick pen presentation. It is a lyophilized powder that is the HGH and a separate section with bacteriostatic water. You simply twist the body of the Genotropin go quick pen from point A to point B, then point B to point C. Instructions are included by Pfizer in each box. This breaks a barrier between the bacteriostatic water and the HGH powder. You then lightly mix the contents by moving the go quick pen from right side up to upside down a few times until the solution is only liquid. Now you screw on one of the needle adaptors to the end. On the back of the go quick pen is a dial. It is in MG and we need to do the math to know how many IU to set it for. 0.3 is = 1IU, 0.7 = 2IU, 1 = 3IU and 1.3 = 4IU. This is because there are 12mg of HGH powder and 36IU so the ratio is 3 to 1. Now you twist the dial on the end of the Pfizer go quick pen, then inject into your belly fat and press down on the end to inject the HGH. Below is a video showing how to do it.
How to Buy The Pfizer Genotropin HGH Pen Package
Simply click on the image below to learn how to book Treatment. We cannot ship HGH as that is illegal. It is only legal to seek medical treatment abroad and fly home with it. The USA allows you to return with up to 50 dose units while the rest of the world allows you to return with a 90 day supply. We write the prescription to match the law and then when you get home, take the suggested dose for it to last up to a year.
Call us anytime at (833) 445-9089 from the USA or Canada. Our Mexico number is +523222321055 and is on whatsapp, telegram or signal. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Growth Hormone – HGH – Replacement Therapy
Can HGH Help Fight Diabetes?
Does HGH Boost Memory?
Does HGH go Bad?
Recover From an Injury Faster with HGH – Human Growth Hormone
What is HGH? – What is Human Growth Hormone?
Can HGH Help My Child Grow Taller?
HGH the Weight Loss Secret
Hollywoods Weight Loss and Anti-Aging Secret – HGH