The Hashimoto’s Disease Stem Cell Treatment Consists of the Following:
300 Million Stem Cell IV
NAD+ and High Dose Vitamin C IV drip after the stem cell IV
Direct Thyroid Injection of 25 Million MSCs
PRICE: $11,400 USD
- Day 1: Arrive and Rest
- Day 2: Bloodwork, Payment and take MSCs out of cultivation
- Day 3: Treatment – Takes about 2.5 hours
- Day 4: Fly Home
(Adding an extra day is a good idea so that you can rest for a day after treatment)
The Hashimoto's Disease Stem Cell Treatment at Dream Body Clinic
If you suffer from Hashimoto’s disease, you know how debilitating the symptoms can be. From fatigue to depression, this autoimmune disorder takes a significant toll on your quality of life. You may have already tried various medications and treatments, but are still looking for a more effective solution. That’s where Dream Body Clinic comes in.
At Dream Body Clinic, we offer a cutting-edge stem cell treatment for Hashimoto’s disease. Our Mesenchymal Stem Cell (MSC) therapy has shown incredible results at reducing inflammation and modulating the immune system, which are key factors in this autoimmune disorder.
Our MSC therapy involves the transfusion of MSCs directly into the bloodstream, where they can travel throughout the body to reprogram your immune system to stop attacking your thyroid and instead protect it. The Direct Injection of stem cells to the site of inflammation in your thyroid gland can begin repairing and regenerating damaged tissue, promoting tissue healing and regeneration.
MSC therapy is a safe and minimally invasive procedure that requires no hospitalization and has no long recovery period. At Dream Body Clinic, our team of experienced medical professionals will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.
We use only the highest quality, medical grade MSCs from our world class lab to ensure the best results. Our state-of-the-art facility is designed to provide you with a comfortable and pleasant environment during your treatment.
Imagine being able to increase your energy levels, improve your mood, and feel more like yourself again. With our stem cell treatment for Hashimoto’s disease, you can take the first step towards living a happier and healthier life.
Don’t let Hashimoto’s disease continue to control your life. Contact us today to learn more about our MSC therapy and take the first step towards a better future.
Call for a Free Consultation at (833) 445-9089 or email us at email@example.com
How do Mesenchymal Stem Cells Heal Hashimoto's Disease?
Hashimoto’s disease is a chronic autoimmune disorder that causes the immune system to attack and damage the thyroid gland. The resulting inflammation and damage can lead to decreased thyroid function, which can cause a wide range of symptoms such as fatigue, weight gain, and depression.
MSCs are known for their ability to guide differentiation and regeneration of various cell types and to release factors that can promote tissue repair and regeneration. In the case of autoimmune disorders like Hashimoto’s disease, MSCs reduce inflammation and better regulate the immune system, which helps to decrease immune-mediated damage to the thyroid gland.
Administering MSCs to Hashimoto’s disease patient’s via IV and direct thyroid injection usually results in a decrease in thyroid-specific autoantibodies and a reduction in inflammation in the thyroid gland. MSCs induce the production of regulatory T cells, which help to suppress the immune response and reduce inflammation.
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are known for their potent anti-inflammatory properties, and they are an extraordinary tool for treating a variety of inflammatory disorders and autoimmune diseases like Hashimoto’s Disease. MSCs have been shown to modulate the immune response and reduce chronic inflammation through several mechanisms, including:
Modulating cytokine expression: MSCs have been shown to modulate the expression of various cytokines involved in inflammation, including IL-1, IL-6, and TNF-alpha. By reducing the expression of these pro-inflammatory cytokines, MSCs can help to mitigate the negative effects of chronic inflammation.
Promoting the production of anti-inflammatory cytokines: MSCs have also been shown to produce anti-inflammatory cytokines such as IL-10 and TGF-beta. These cytokines can help to reduce inflammation and promote tissue repair.
Modulating immune cell function: MSCs have the ability to modulate the function of various immune cells, including T cells, B cells, and dendritic cells. By regulating the function of these cells, MSCs can help to prevent excessive inflammation and promote a more balanced immune response.
Inducing Treg cells: MSCs have been shown to induce the production of regulatory T cells (Tregs), which are an important component of the immune system that helps to maintain immune tolerance. Tregs can suppress excessive inflammation, preventing the development of chronic inflammation.
How does the Hashimoto's Disease Stem Cell Treatment Heal the Thyroid Gland?
The Hashimoto’s Stem Cell Treatment repairs damage to the thyroid gland caused by autoimmune disorders by first targeting the immune system with the 300 million IV. Then we target damage at the thyroid gland with the direct shot of 25 million stem cells to the thyroid. The process of how MSCs repair the thyroid gland involves several steps.
First, MSCs are attracted to the site of tissue damage or inflammation in the thyroid gland, via chemotaxis. Once they reach the damaged area, MSCs can guide differentiation and regeneration of various cell types, including thyroid cells, fibroblasts, and endothelial cells. The differentiation process is regulated by various signaling molecules and growth factors that are released by the MSCs and the surrounding tissue.
As MSCs guide differentiation and regeneration of new cells in the thyroid gland, they can help to replace damaged or diseased cells and promote tissue regeneration. Additionally, MSCs can release factors that stimulate the growth of new blood vessels (angiogenesis), which can help to improve blood flow and promote the healing process.
Studies have shown that MSCs can reduce inflammation in the thyroid gland and modulate the immune response, which can help to prevent further damage to the tissue. For example, MSCs may promote the production of regulatory T cells (Tregs), which can suppress the activity of effector T cells that cause autoimmune disorders such as Hashimoto’s disease or Graves’ disease.
Overall, the reparative effects of MSCs on the thyroid gland involve several mechanisms, including differentiation, angiogenesis, and modulation of the immune response. While more research is needed to fully understand the therapeutic potential of MSCs for treating thyroid disorders, the results for patients of the Hashimoto’s Stem Cell Treatment at Dream Body Clinic have been nothing short of miraculous.
Hashimoto's Disease Stem Cell Treatment Simplified
The easy way to understand the Hashimoto’s Disease Stem Cell Treatment is to break it into 2 parts:
- Fix the Faulty Immune System: The 300 million stem cell IV will send stem cells throughout the body. They will first go to the heart then to the lungs. At the lungs about 70% will get stuck. This is because of microcapilaries and small blood vessels there. These MSCs are not wasted though. They will interact with passing immune cells such as T cells, B cells, dendric cell, NK cells and more. If they detect that any of these immune cells are not functioning properly then they will send out cytokines and other signals to essentially reprogram the immune cells. It is like uploading new software to an old computer. It will get rid of the bad programming and update it with instructions to protect the thyroid instead of attacking it. The best part is that these results appear to last long term. We use such a high dose of stem cells in hopes that this is a one time treatment and your thyroid function goes back to normal.
- Repair the Thyroid Fast: The direct thyroid injection of 25 million is to speed the healing process up. In the past we only did the 300 million IV and that eventually worked because the immune system stopped attacking the thyroid and it was eventually able to heal. Since we started injecting directly to the thyroid we have seen patients blood panel thyroid markers get back to normal within 3 to 6 months post treatment. Sometimes even faster. This is because having a concentration of 25 million stem cells right at the area allows the stem cells to regenerate the thyroid tissue. We like to think of the stem cells like the managers on a construction site. They are barking orders to the workers which are your normal healing factors to remove any fibrosis (scar tissue) and then regenerate the thyroid tissue back to it’s original size and shape. They are essentially allowing your body to heal like it did when we were little kids.
Hashimoto’s Disease Stem Cell Studies
- Immunomodulatory effects of human umbilical cord Whartons jelly-derived mesenchymal stem cells on differentiation maturation and endocytosis of monocyte-derived dendritic cells
- The immunosuppressive potential of mesenchymal stem cells
Side Effects or Risks
The only side effects that have been documented are the following:
- 1 in 100 people will experience a slight fever and/or headache for a few hours after treatment or the next day. We have found that 500mg of Tylenol easily resolves this issue.
- Any treatment involving an injection such as an IV runs a risk of infection. We have never had a patient experience an infection due to our sterility protocols.
- Pain or inflammation at the point of injection for the thyroid can occur. We have not had any patients experience this, but it is a possibility. We provide tramacet to all patients to deal with this side effect if it occurs.
- We do not treat patients that have had cancer within the past 5 years. There is still no conclusive evidence linking stem cells to make cancer worse, but we prefer to stay on the side of safety until more information is available.
Our lab has over 8 years of experience cultivating mesenchymal stem cells with perfect safety and efficacy. See Stem Cell Certification by Clicking Here
How long do the Hashimoto’s Disease Stem Cell Treatment Results Last?
The results from the Hashimoto’s Disease stem cell treatment can last for years or even indefinitely. This is because the stem cells are reprogramming your immune system to work the way it was designed to work. Once the immune cells are reprogrammed and any damage is repaired throughout the body and specifically in the thyroid then things will work the way they should. This will last because it is real regeneration and not just a pill to cover up symptoms.
The mesenchymal stem cells that are administered via IV will stay in the system for 8 months to a year. During that time they will interact with immune cells and seek out inflammation where they will guide cellular regeneration. After 8 to 12 months any MSCs that are free bound in your system will differentiate into an osteoblast (bone cell), adipocyte (fat cell) or chondrocyte (cartilage cell). They will then contain the donors HLA markers and your immune system will destroy and remove them. This is an easy process for your immune system and there is no negative reaction in your body from it. Some of the MSCs that were free bound from the IV will find capillaries to call home. They will attach and be considered a pericyte. When they do this they can live in your system indefinitely in a beneficial way to your system.
The Hashimoto’s Disease Stem Cell Treatment is allowing your body to heal like it did when you were a little kid. This will reverse thyroid issues. The IV also has many anti-aging benefits to help you potentially live longer and healthier. Click here for anti-aging info.
How to get the Anti-Aging Stem Cell Treatment
In conclusion, the Hashimoto’s Disease stem cell treatment could be a promising solution for individuals who are looking to heal their thyroid.
Dream Body Clinic provides personalized treatment plans using stem cells to repair and regenerate damaged tissues or immune dysfunction, which may lead to improved thyroid function and other health benefits. While this treatment is not yet widely available, ongoing research suggests that it could be a viable alternative to traditional Hashimoto’s Disease management methods. If you are interested in learning more about this treatment, we recommend calling us for a free consultation at (833) 445-9089. If you are ready to get the Hashimoto’s Disease Stem Cell Treatment then click the image below for details on how to book.