Crohn’s Disease Stem Cell Treatment
Until now there has been no real treatment that could eliminate the symptoms of Crohn’s disease. Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) have now been found to treat Crohn’s disease with great success. The Mesenchymal Stem Cells seek out inflammation and then guide the cellular repair. They have a profound effect on the immune system and essentially reprogram your immune cells to protect the body instead of attacking it. The MSCs are able to guide the healing of the route cause of the disease.
Crohn’s Disease Stem Cell Treatment
People with Crohn’s disease have chronic inflammation where their body’s immune system attacks the gastrointestinal tract. This can cause all kinds of terrible symptoms effecting everywhere from the mouth to the anus and in between. Doctors are still at odds as to whether it is an autoimmune disease or an immunodeficiency. It could even be a combination of both.
Studies into MSC Treatment for Crohn’s Disease
- Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cell Treatment for Crohn’s Disease: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial
- Stem Cell Treatment in Crohn’s Disease
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Perianal Crohn’s Disease
- Human mesenchymal stem cells therapy in the management of luminal and perianal fistulizing Crohn’s Disease – review of pathomechanism and existing clinical data
- Immunomodulatory effects of human umbilical cord Whartons jelly-derived mesenchymal stem cells on differentiation maturation and endocytosis of monocyte-derived dendritic cells
- The immunosuppressive potential of mesenchymal stem cells
- Blood Panel to give you a baseline to compare and measure effects
- 300 million mesenchymal stem cells administered via IV
- Lyophilized Placenta Subcutaneous Injection (Super Vitamin Shot)
The first day you arrive is to settle in and rest. You fast that night and next morning until we do a blood panel around 8 or 9am. We also need to know what medications you are on as some medications need to be stopped for a few days leading up to this treatment. For the stem cells we need you to stop taking any Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) a week before getting stem cell treatment. You can use them afterwards. The most prominent NSAIDs are aspirin, ibuprofen and nap
Step by Step Crohn’s Disease Stem Cell Treatment
- 300 million mesenchymal stem cell IV administered (Takes about an hour and a half)
- Lyophilized Placenta Injected into Stomach fat
Side Effects or Risks
The only side effects that have been documented are the following:
- 1 in 100 people will experience a slight fever for a few hours after treatment
Our lab has over 8 years specializing in Mesenchymal Stem Cell research. Our lab has done a maximum of 1 billion stem cells via IV with no negative side effects. See Stem Cell Certification by Clicking Here.
As with any medical treatment, there is no guarantee of success.
Can HGH be combined with Stem Cell Therapies?
HGH + Crohn’s disease stem cell Treatment = no more pain and medications!
The stem cells act like the foreman on a construction site by directing the immune cells to areas of inflammation. They then coordinate everything to avoid scarring and repair tissue. Your body is amazing at healing itself, it just needs these stem cells to direct traffic. The HGH converts to IGF-1 which is used to repair tissue. With the stem cells directing repair and giving the IGF-1 a clear path to fix things you heal in record time. HGH is well known for aiding in hair restoration and even recoloration. We have had many HGH clients report that their gray hair changed back to brown or black.
You get that vigor and energy back. You start moving and feeling like a 20 year old version of yourself again. Your skin and facial appearance improves dramatically. You heal muscles faster which leads to great strength gains. It is pretty much the perfect combo to live as long as possible and feel the best. You can also get HGH from dreambody.clinic, just check out Norditropin HGH Package, Genotropin HGH or Humatrope HGH Package.
Crohn’s Disease Stem Cell Treatment Payment Options
For all stem cell procedures we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash or Crypto Currency at our clinic at the San Javier Hospital in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Fill out our intake form to get started:
Vallarta stem cells.