The Enlarged Prostate Stem Cell Treatment
We are now offering the enlarged prostate stem cell treatment which is a direct injection of 50 million stem cells to the prostate. Many men suffer from an enlarged prostate and it can cause all sorts of bad side effects such as frequent urination or diminished sexual function. Dr. Romo our head physician has consulted and trained with a top urologist to develop this treatment after many years of being asked for it. The mesenchymal stem cells target inflammation and then guide the cellular repair of the route cause of that inflammation. In the case of the prostate they repair the area causing the inflammation and that allows the prostate to shrink back to it’s normal size. We require that all patients seeking this treatment go to a local lab before coming to get an ultrasound performed of their prostate. We must be sure that there are no abnormal growths or signs of cancer. We do not treat cancer with mesenchymal stem cells as we do not believe they are effective towards treating it. The enlarged prostate stem cell treatment is extremely safe and will reduce your prostate right away. Read about Johnny’s enlarged prostate stem cell treatment here.
Watch the following video to hear about Johnny’s amazing success with the enlarged prostate stem cell treatment. He had his prostate reduce in size just 5 days post treatment!
Enlarged Prostate Stem Cell Treatment Protocol
- Full Blood Panel
- Ultrasound of Prostate
- 50 Million Mesenchymal Stem Cells Injected directly to the prostate
- Subcutaneous Injection of Lyophilized Placenta
Enlarged Prostate Stem Cell Treatment Procedure
- Phone Consultation – Call (833) 445-9089
- We require patients to be in Puerto Vallarta for 4 days
- Day 1 – Arrive and Rest
- Day 2 – Blood Panel. Patient is given a laxative that must be taken the night before to flush out the colon.
- Day 3 – Enlarged Prostate Stem Cell Treatment
- Day 4 – Fly Home
- We require that all patients fill out our intake form – Click Here to Fill out Intake
- We only do treatments Tuesday – Saturday as the lab only cultivates stem cells Monday – Friday and we prefer to administer the stem cells within 24 hours of cultivation
- To book email your flight itinerary, hotel name and what treatments you want to email@example.com
- We provide all Airport and Clinic Transportation
The first day you arrive is to settle in and rest. You fast that night and next morning until we do a blood panel around 8 or 9am. We also need to know what medications you are on as some medications need to be stopped for a few days leading up to this treatment. For the enlarged prostate stem cell treatment we need you to stop taking any Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) a week before getting stem cell treatment. You can use them afterwards. The most prominent NSAIDs are aspirin, ibuprofen and nap
Lyophilized Placenta Injection Subcutaneous Injection
The placenta is loaded with nutrients, vitamins and hormones. This is why almost all animals eat the placenta after birth. Fortunately we have found a much more effective way to get all this good stuff into your system. We are able to reconstitute the lyophilized placenta with saline solution and then inject it subcutaneously. The solution absorbs into the fat and is slowly released over the next 3 months. This keeps your vitamin, mineral and nutrient profile optimized for 3 months post treatment. I like to think of the mesenchymal stem cells as the managers on the construction site. They are guiding the building by sending out cytokine, chemokines and trophic factors to the cells which in this case are like the workers. The placenta injection is like ensuring that the workers have all of the bricks and material to build with. These hormones, nutrients, vitamins and minerals will help the live stem cells from the IV to live longer and do more repair. By adding the placenta injection we ensure that the patient seeking the enlarged prostate stem cell treatment has the proper nutrient profile to heal faster.
Side Effects or Risks of Enlarged prostate stem cell treatment
The only side effects of the enlarged prostate stem cell treatment that have been documented are the following:
- As with any injection there is an extremely low risk of infection. We perform all procedures in a sterile environment and have never had an infection issue.
- As with any medical treatment, there is no guarantee of success.
Our lab has over 8 years specializing in Mesenchymal Stem Cell research. Our lab has done a maximum of 1 billion stem cells via IV with no negative side effects. See Stem Cell Certification by Clicking Here.