The Enlarged Prostate Stem Cell Treatment
We are now offering the enlarged prostate stem cell treatment which is a direct injection of 50 million stem cells around the prostate via ultrasound guidance. Many men suffer from an enlarged prostate and it can cause all sorts of bad side effects such as frequent urination or diminished sexual function. Dr. Arick our head physician has consulted and trained with a top urologist to develop this treatment after many years of being asked for it. The mesenchymal stem cells target inflammation and then guide the cellular repair of the route cause of that inflammation. In the case of the prostate they repair the area causing the inflammation and that allows the prostate to shrink back to it’s normal size. We require that all patients seeking this treatment start with an ultrasound performed of their prostate which we perform with a local lab and reviewed by a radiologist. We must be sure that there are no abnormal growths or signs of cancer. We do not treat cancer with mesenchymal stem cells as we do not believe they are effective towards treating it. If you or a loved one are dealing with cancer then contact our friends at www.williamscancerinstitute.com. The enlarged prostate stem cell treatment is extremely safe and will reduce your prostate right away. Read about Johnny’s enlarged prostate stem cell treatment here.
Watch the following video to hear about Johnny’s amazing success with the enlarged prostate stem cell treatment. He had his prostate reduce in size just 5 days post treatment!
Enlarged Prostate Stem Cell Treatment Protocol
- Full Blood Panel
- Ultrasound of Prostate
- 50 Million Mesenchymal Stem Cells Injected directly around the prostate via ultrasound guidance
Enlarged Prostate Stem Cell Treatment Procedure
- Phone Consultation – Call (833) 445-9089
- We require patients to be in Puerto Vallarta for 4 days
- Day 1 – Arrive and Rest
- Day 2 – Blood Panel and ultrasound
- Day 3 – Doctors Review Prostate ultrasound
- Day 4 – Enlarged Prostate Stem Cell Treatment
- Day 5 – Fly Home
- We only do treatments Tuesday – Saturday as the lab only cultivates stem cells Monday – Friday and we prefer to administer the stem cells within 24 hours of cultivation
- How to Book Treatment
- We provide all Airport and Clinic Transportation
The first day you arrive is to settle in and rest. You fast that night and next morning until we do a blood panel around 8 or 9am. We also need to know what medications you are on as some medications need to be stopped for a few days leading up to this treatment. For the enlarged prostate stem cell treatment we need you to stop taking any Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) after getting stem cell treatment and continue to not use them for 2 weeks following treatment. The most prominent NSAIDs are aspirin, ibuprofen and nap
Side Effects or Risks of Enlarged prostate stem cell treatment
The only side effects of the enlarged prostate stem cell treatment that have been documented are the following:
- As with any injection there is an extremely low risk of infection. We perform all procedures in a sterile environment and have never had an infection issue.
- As with any medical treatment, there is no guarantee of success.
Our lab has over 8 years specializing in Mesenchymal Stem Cell research. Our lab has done a maximum of 1 billion stem cells via IV with no major negative side effects. See Stem Cell Certification by Clicking Here.