Type 2 Diabetes Stem Cell Treatment
The type 2 diabetes stem cell treatment is the best option to deal with the disease. Until now there has been no real treatment that could eliminate the symptoms of type 2 diabetes. The mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) do an amazing job at dealing with autoimmune conditions like type 2 diabetes. The MSCs send out cytokines that essentially reprogram the immune cells to function properly. In the case of diabetes that means protecting the pancreas instead of attacking it. The MSCs also help regulate macrophages to repair the immune system. This causes a cascade of positive immune responses that lead to the natural regulation of insulin which controls blood sugar levels. Dreambody Clinic has an extremely high success rate with type 2 diabetes. The small percentage that don’t see the symptoms eliminated still have benefits, but it is usually because they are not eliminating sugar from their diet and expecting the stem cells to fix everything. You need to give your body all the advantages that it can have to heal.
- Full Blood Panel
- 300 Million Mesenchymal Stem Cell IV
- Subcutaneous Injection of Lyophilized Placenta
- Phone Consultation – Call (833) 445-9089
- We require patients to be in Puerto Vallarta for 4 days
- Day 1 – Arrive and Rest
- Day 2 – Blood Panel
- Day 3 – Treatment
- Day 4 – Fly Home
- We require that all patients fill out our intake form – Click Here to Fill out Intake
- We only do treatments Tuesday – Saturday as the lab only cultivates stem cells Monday – Friday and we prefer to administer the stem cells within 24 hours of cultivation
- To book email your flight itinerary, hotel name and what treatments you want to email@example.com
- We provide all Airport and Clinic Transportation
Type 2 Diabetes Stem Cell Treatment
People with Type 2 diabetes cells become resistant to insulin and no longer let glucose in. Leaving it to accumulate in the blood stream. The problem is that the persons own immune system is attacking the pancreas. Mesenchymal placenta stem cell IV Treatment helps regulate the immune system and keep it from attacking the pancreas.
Mesenchymal Stem Cells positive effect on β cells in Type 2 Diabetes – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31918404
Type 2 Diabetes Study
A study in China gave 31 patients MSC stem cells and 31 a placebo. 2 intravenous infusions were given four weeks apart. There were no adverse effects.
The patients given the mesenchymal stem cells showed significant improvements in postprandial glucose (Blood sugar levels after eating), hemoglobin A1C levels (A marker of long term blood sugar control), C-peptide (Surrogate for endogenous insulin production), C-peptide to glucose ratio and HOMA B (Homeostasis model assessment of pancreatic islet beta cell function.)
The improvements seemed to peak between 15 to 21 months after treatment.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center noted in 2014 that current treatment for diabetes with insulin injection or islet transplantation addresses the reduction of hyperglycemia. If the underlying autoimmunity, which destroys beta cells in the first place and will continue to do so if not addressed, in not stopped, the diabetes will likely return through Transdifferentiation, (also known as lineage reprogramming, is a process in which one mature somatic cell transforms into another mature somatic cell without undergoing an intermediate pluripotent state or progenitor cell type.) and through immune modulation, Mesenchymal Stem Cells can relieve autoimmunity and regenerate islets to resolve the hyperglycemia.
More Studies Related to the Type 2 Diabetes Stem Cell Treatment
- Decitabine assists umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells in improving glucose homeostasis by modulating macrophage polarization in type 2 diabetic mice
- Long term effect and safety of Wharton’s jelly-derived mesenchymal stem cells on type 2 diabetes
- Stem cells in the treatment of diabetes mellitus – focus on mesenchymal stem cells
- The immunosuppressive potential of mesenchymal stem cells
- Therapeutic Potential of Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Diabetes
- The Alliance of Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Bone, and Diabetes
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells Cooperate with Bone Marrow Cells in Therapy of Diabetes
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells for the Treatment of Diabetes
- Immunomodulatory effects of human umbilical cord Whartons jelly-derived mesenchymal stem cells on differentiation maturation and endocytosis of monocyte-derived dendritic cells
- Blood Panel to give you a baseline to compare and measure effects
- 300 million mesenchymal stem cells + Lyophilized Placenta Subcutaneous injection
- Patients weighing over 100 kilograms (220lbs) may need 2 million to 3 million stem cells per kilo of body weight –
- For clients under 100 kilos it can be one or two – 100 million stem cell IV + 45 million Implant (How many stem cells needed can alter price)
The first day you arrive is to settle in and rest. You fast that night and next morning until we do a blood panel around 8 or 9am. We also need to know what medications you are on as some medications need to be stopped for a few days leading up to this treatment. For the stem cells we need you to stop taking any Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) a week before getting stem cell treatment. You can use them afterwards. The most prominent NSAIDs are aspirin, ibuprofen and nap
Lyophilized Placenta Injection Subcutaneous Injection
The placenta is loaded with nutrients, vitamins and hormones. This is why almost all animals eat the placenta after birth. Fortunately we have found a much more effective way to get all this good stuff into your system. We are able to reconstitute the lyophilized placenta with saline solution and then inject it subcutaneously. The solution absorbs into the fat and is slowly released over the next 3 months. This keeps your vitamin, mineral and nutrient profile optimized for 3 months post treatment. I like to think of the mesenchymal stem cells as the managers on the construction site. They are guiding the building by sending out cytokine, chemokines and trophic factors to the cells which in this case are like the workers. The placenta injection is like ensuring that the workers have all of the bricks and material to build with. These hormones, nutrients, vitamins and minerals will help the live stem cells from the IV to live longer and do more repair.
Side Effects or Risks
The only side effects that have been documented are the following:
- 1 in 100 people will experience a slight fever for a few hours after treatment
Our lab has over 8 years specializing in Mesenchymal Stem Cell research. Our lab has done a maximum of 1 billion stem cells via IV with no negative side effects. See Stem Cell Certification by Clicking Here.
Can HGH be combined with Stem Cell Therapies?
HGH + Type 2 diabetes stem cell Treatment = no more metformin, insulin or other medications!
The stem cells act like the foreman on a construction site by directing the immune cells to areas of inflammation. They then coordinate everything to avoid scarring and repair tissue. Your body is amazing at healing itself, it just needs these stem cells to direct traffic. The HGH converts to IGF-1 which is used to repair tissue. With the stem cells directing repair and giving the IGF-1 a clear path to fix things you heal in record time. HGH is well known for aiding in hair restoration and even recoloration. We have had many HGH clients report that their gray hair changed back to brown or black.
You get that vigor and energy back. You start moving and feeling like a 20 year old version of yourself again. Your skin and facial appearance improves dramatically. You heal muscles faster which leads to great strength gains. It is pretty much the perfect combo to live as long as possible and feel the best. You can also get HGH from dreambody.clinic, just check out Norditropin HGH Package, Genotropin HGH or Humatrope HGH Package.
Type 2 Diabetes Stem Cell Treatment Payment Options
For all stem cell procedures we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash or Crypto Currency at our clinic at the San Javier Hospital in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.