Stem Cell Elbow Treatment Consists of the Following:
50 Million Mesenchymal Stem Cells applied via intra-articular injection
Full Blood Panel
PRICE: $3,000 USD
- Day 1: Arrive and Rest
- Day 2: Bloodwork, MRI & Payment
- Day 3: Waiting for MRI Results
- Day 4: We receive the MRI radiology report that night.
- Day 5: Treatment
- Day 6: Fly Home
(If you have an MRI that was done within the past 6 months we discount $500 and we only need you in town for 4 days) For an MRI Referral letter in the USA check out https://radiologyassist.com/virtual-consult-order-form/
Stem Cell Elbow Repair Treatment
The stem cell elbow treatment is a revolutionary new approach to treating elbow injuries. Unlike traditional methods, which rely on surgery and physical therapy, our treatment uses stem cells to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes. Stem cells are powerful, regenerative cells that can guide cellular regeneration. When injected directly into damaged tissue, they can help repair and regenerate new, healthy tissue.
Our treatment is minimally invasive and has little to no downtime. You’ll be able to return to your normal activities within a few weeks, and you’ll start to feel the benefits of the treatment within a few months. You’ll experience less pain, increased mobility, and improved range of motion.
We’ve helped countless patients regain their strength, mobility, and quality of life. Our team of experienced medical professionals will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan tailored to your unique needs and goals. We’re committed to helping you achieve your dream body and live life to the fullest.
If you’re ready to say goodbye to elbow pain and injury and hello to a stronger, healthier you, contact us today to schedule a consultation. We’re confident that our stem cell elbow repair treatment can help you achieve the results you’ve been dreaming of.
Call us at (833) 445-9089 for a Free Consultation.
Benefits of our Stem Cell Elbow Repair Treatment:
- Long-term pain relief: Our treatment utilizes the regenerative abilities of stem cells to promote tissue repair and healing, providing long-term pain relief.
- Minimally invasive: Unlike traditional surgical treatments, our Stem Cell elbow Repair Treatment is minimally invasive, requiring only a single injection that takes a few minutes.
- Faster recovery: Our treatment has a shorter recovery time compared to surgical procedures, allowing you to resume your daily activities faster.
- Reduced risk of complications: Our stem cell therapy treatment is a low-risk alternative to surgery, with almost no chance of complications or infections.
At Dream Body Clinic, we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality care and cutting-edge treatment options. With our Stem Cell elbow Repair Treatment, you can be assured that you’re receiving safe, effective treatment that will get you back on your feet in no time.
Stop suffering from elbow pain and discover the power of stem cell therapy today. To book an appointment, visit our website or give us a call, and let our experts help you achieve your dream body and pain-free life!
What Can the Stem Cell Elbow Treatment Repair?
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) have the potential to heal several different types of tissue damage, including damage to cartilage, labrum, ligament, tendon, and muscle. Here’s how MSCs can help with each of these conditions:
- Arthritis (Cartilage Damage): Cartilage is the tissue that cushions the joints, allowing for smooth and pain-free movement. In arthritis, the cartilage becomes damaged or worn down, resulting in pain and stiffness. MSCs can help to regenerate cartilage tissue by guiding chondrocytes, which are the cells that make up cartilage. When MSCs are injected into the joint, they can reduce inflammation and promote the growth of new cartilage cells, leading to improved joint function and reduced pain.
- Ligament Damage: Ligaments are the tough bands of tissue that connect bones to each other and help to stabilize joints. Injuries to ligaments can cause pain, inflammation, and instability. MSCs can help to heal ligament damage by promoting the growth of new tissue and preventing scar tissue formation. When injected into the injured area, MSCs can guide fibroblasts, the cells that make up ligament tissue, and promote the production of collagen, the substance that gives ligaments their strength and flexibility.
- Tendon Damage: Tendons are the tough bands of tissue that connect muscles to bones. Tendon injuries can cause pain, swelling, and weakness in the affected area. MSCs can help to repair tendon damage by promoting the growth of new cells and reducing inflammation. When injected into the injured area, MSCs can guide tenocytes, the cells that make up tendon tissue, and promote the production of collagen, the substance that gives tendons their strength.
- Muscle Damage: Muscles can become damaged due to injury, overuse, or age-related changes. Muscle damage can cause pain, weakness, and limited mobility. MSCs can help to repair muscle damage by promoting the growth of new muscle cells and reducing inflammation. When injected into the injured area, MSCs can guide myoblasts, the cells that make up muscle tissue, and promote the production of myosin and actin, the proteins that enable muscle contraction.
Overall, MSCs have the potential to regenerate and repair damaged tissue by guiding the cellular regeneration and promoting the growth of new cells and extracellular matrix. When injected into the affected area, MSCs can reduce inflammation, prevent and remove scar tissue formation, and improve tissue function and mobility.
How do Mesenchymal Stem Cells Guide the Removal of Scar Tissue in an Injured Elbow?
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) can help to guide the removal of scar tissue in injured elbow in several ways. Here are some of the ways MSCs can promote the removal of scar tissue:
Production of enzymes and cytokines: MSCs produce enzymes and cytokines that can help to break down scar tissue and promote its removal. Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) are a family of enzymes that can degrade extracellular matrix, the substance that makes up scar tissue. MSCs can produce MMPs, which can break down scar tissue and promote the growth of new tissue.
Guiding specific cell types: MSCs can guide many different cell types, depending on the microenvironment in which they are located. In the case of elbow injuries, MSCs can guide fibroblasts and chondrocytes, which are the cells that make up ligament and cartilage tissue, respectively. When MSCs guide these cells, they can help to replace scar tissue with new, healthy tissue.
Modulation of the immune system: MSCs can modulate the immune system, which plays a key role in inflammation and tissue repair. When tissue is injured, the immune system responds by triggering an inflammatory response. However, if the inflammatory response is too severe or prolonged, it can lead to the formation of scar tissue. MSCs can help to modulate the immune response by reducing inflammation and promoting the growth of new tissue.
Promotion of angiogenesis: Angiogenesis is the process by which new blood vessels are formed. Injured tissue requires a robust blood supply to promote healing and removal of scar tissue. MSCs can promote angiogenesis by secreting growth factors that stimulate the growth of new blood vessels. By promoting angiogenesis, MSCs can help to promote the removal of scar tissue by providing the injured tissue with the oxygen and nutrients it needs to repair itself.
Overall, MSCs can guide the removal of scar tissue in injured elbows by producing enzymes and cytokines that break down scar tissue, differentiating into specific cell types that replace scar tissue with healthy tissue, modulating the immune system to reduce inflammation, and promoting angiogenesis to stimulate the growth of new tissue. By promoting the removal of scar tissue, MSCs can help to improve elbow function and mobility.
How do Mesenchymal Stem Cells Regenerate Cartilage for Arthritis?
In osteoarthritis, mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) have been shown to have the potential to regenerate cartilage through several mechanisms:
Production of chondrogenic factors: MSCs can guide the regeneration of chondrocytes, which are the primary cells that produce cartilage. By producing chondrogenic factors, MSCs can promote the differentiation of MSCs into chondrocytes and increase the production of cartilage.
Production of extracellular matrix components: MSCs can also promote the production of extracellular matrix components, such as collagen and proteoglycans, which are important components of cartilage.
Reduction of inflammation: Inflammation is a major contributor to cartilage degeneration in osteoarthritis. MSCs can suppress inflammation and contribute to a less inflammatory environment, allowing for the production and maintenance of cartilage.
Paracrine signaling: MSCs can also release various growth factors, cytokines, and chemokines that promote cell proliferation, differentiation, and tissue repair. By modulating the activity of nearby cells, MSCs can help to promote cartilage regeneration.
Overall, mesenchymal stem cells have the potential to regenerate cartilage in osteoarthritis through their differentiation into chondrocytes, production of extracellular matrix components, reduction of inflammation, and paracrine signaling to promote cell proliferation and tissue repair.
Stem Cell Elbow Treatment Studies
- Stem Cells for cartilage regeneration – moving towards clinical applicability
- MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS RESEARCH IN CARTILAGE REPAIR
- Use of Mesenchymal Stem Cells to GrowCartilage and Bone
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Cartilage Repair
- Adult Stem Cells for Cartilage Tissue Engineering
- Embryonic versus mesenchymal stem cells in cartilage repair
- Adult and Embryonic Stem Cells in Cartilage Repair
- Engineered Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Cartilage Repair
- Mesenchymal stem cell therapy in the treatment of osteoarthritis: reparative pathways safety and efficacy Study review
How Long Do Results Last With The Stem Cell Elbow Treatment?
The results from Stem Cell Elbow Treatment are lasting because your body is able to heal itself like when you were younger. That healing does not go away fast, just think of how many years it took to get you where you are. We do suggest that you look into our Anti-Aging Stem Cell protocol for continued care. Your body will slow down again and the stem cells in your system are not going to increase in number. The Anti-Aging Stem Cell Treatment is an IV of 100 million stem cells. This done on a yearly basis will ensure that you have plenty of stem cells and your elbows will stay feeling awesome.
Risks and Side Effects of the Stem Cell Elbow Treatment
Fortunately the stem cell elbow treatment is extremely safe. The only documented side effects are the following:
- A small number of patients have experienced tightness and soreness in the joint the night after treatment or the following day. This is easily treated with the tramacet we provide every patient.
- A very small percentage of patients for this treatment will be non-responders. As with any medication or treatment there is always a chance of no change. Tylenol does not always fix a headache as an example.
- This treatment consists of an injection and as with any injections there is a very small risk of infection. We use iodine and microdacyn to minimize the chance of infection and so far we have never had a patient get an infection.
- We do not treat patients that have had cancer within the past 5 years. There is still no conclusive evidence linking stem cells to make cancer worse, but we prefer to stay on the side of safety until more information is available.
Our lab has over 8 years of experience cultivating mesenchymal stem cells with perfect safety and efficacy. See Stem Cell Certification by Clicking Here.
The mesenchymal stem cells that are administered via intra-articular injection will stay in the system for 8 months to a year. During that time they will interact with immune cells and seek out inflammation where they will guide cellular regeneration. After 8 to 12 months any MSCs that are free bound in your system will differentiate into an osteoblast (bone cell), adipocyte (fat cell) or chondrocyte (cartilage cell). They will then contain the donor’s HLA markers and your immune system will destroy and remove them. This is an easy process for your immune system and there is no negative reaction in your body from it.
Post Treatment Care Protocol
After treatment we advise patients to take 2 weeks off from exercise or sports. Then we recommend they follow the 4 week physical rehab protocol that we provide during treatment. This is a protocol of physiotherapy exercises developed by our orthopedic surgeon to help with a fast recovery.
After the 6 weeks of rest and rehab we then recommend getting back to your favorite activities or exercise routine, but to take it light and listen to your body. If you go to the gym and you feel pain in your elbows during treatment or the next day then it is best to take at least a week or more off of that exercise. It is best to listen to your body and let it heal so that your elbows can be healed for good. Most patients see peak results from treatment 3 to 6 months post treatment.
Supplements for a Faster Recovery
Supplements are not needed for the stem cells to work, but they can speed up the recovery process. We like to think of the stem cells as the managers on the construction site, guiding the repair process. Well, you need to make sure the workers have the bricks to build the building and certain supplements can provide that to your body. We work with Dr. Yoni Whitten who is a movement expert and has a put together a great presentation on the supplements that he finds best for speedy recovery. Click the link below for free access to his seminar on fast recovery supplements
How to Book a Stem Cell Elbow Treatment at Dream Body Clinic
Dream Body Clinic is your one-stop solution for safe, effective, and cutting-edge regenerative medicine treatments. Our state-of-the-art stem cell elbow treatment can help you achieve your dream body and a pain-free life.
Our team of experts, led by Dr. Arick, has years of experience in the field of regenerative medicine and is dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality care and treatment options.
We understand that every individual is unique, which is why we offer customized treatment plans that are tailored to your specific needs and goals. We have the expertise and technology to help you heal your elbow pain.
Our facilities are fully equipped with the latest equipment to ensure that you receive the best possible care. We use advanced techniques such as ultrasound-guided injections to ensure that our treatments are precise, safe, and effective.
So, if you’re looking for a safe and effective way to heal your elbow and improve your quality of life, look no further than Dream Body Clinic. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and discover how we can help you achieve your dream body and a pain-free life!
Call (833) 445-9089 for a Free Consultation
If you are ready to get the Stem Cell Elbow Treatment then click the image below for details on how to book