Stem Cell Thumb Treatment
The Stem Cell Thumb Treatment uses 25 million mesenchymal stem cells to heal your pain. The Stem Cell Thumb Repair Treatment can heal arthritis, ligament or tendon issues in the thumb. This is a quick and painless in office procedure.
Our doctor will start by analyzing your thumb with an ultrasound scan. This will show any inflammation in the area and if the ligaments or tendons have damage. The doctor can then inject the 25 million stem cells to start the healing process.
The mesenchymal stem cells will target inflammation and then guide the cellular regeneration. They will guide the removal of any scar tissue that is in the way of healing and then get to work on healing ligaments, tendons, cartilage or any other damaged tissue. We typically see peak results 3 to 6 months post treatment. Most patients are pain free by 3 months post treatment.
Stem Cell Thumb Treatment Studies
- Stem Cells for cartilage regeneration – moving towards clinical applicability
- MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS RESEARCH IN CARTILAGE REPAIR
- Use of Mesenchymal Stem Cells to Grow Cartilage and Bone
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Cartilage Repair
- Adult Stem Cells for Cartilage Tissue Engineering
- Embryonic versus mesenchymal stem cells in cartilage repair
- Adult and Embryonic Stem Cells in Cartilage Repair
- Engineered Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Cartilage Repair
- Mesenchymal stem cell therapy in the treatment of osteoarthritis: reparative pathways safety and efficacy Study review
- 25 million osteo mesenchymal stem cells per treatment.
- Ultrasound scan to assess Thumb issues
The first day you arrive is to settle in and rest. You fast that night and next morning until we do a blood panel around 8 or 9am. You will have to fast until we get the blood panel results back or book enough time in Puerto Vallarta to wait until the next morning. We also need to know what medications you are on as some medications need to be stopped for a few days leading up to this treatment such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). NSAIDs should also not be taken for 2 weeks following treatment as they confuse where inflammation is and we want the stem cells to seek out inflammation. NSAIDs won’t ruin treatment, but they will slow down results.
Step by Step stem cell Thumb Repair
- The doctor prepares the stem cells into an intramuscular syringe.
- The doctor injects the Thumb
Side Effects or Risks
The only side effects that have been documented are the following:
- Increased inflammation is a possible outcome, but highly unlikely.
- A very small percentage of patients for this treatment will be non-responders. As with any medication or treatment there is always a chance of no change. Tylenol does not always fix a headache as an example.
- This treatment consists of an injection and as with any injections there is a very small risk of infection. We use iodine and mycrodasyn to minimize the chance of infection and so far we have never had a patient get an infection.
- We do not treat patients that have had cancer within the past 5 years. There is still no conclusive evidence linking stem cells to make cancer worse, but we prefer to stay on the side of safety until more information is available.
Our lab has over 8 years specializing in Mesenchymal Stem Cell research. Our lab has done a maximum of 1 billion stem cells via IV with no negative side effects. See Stem Cell Certification by Clicking Here.
Stem Cell Thumb Repair Treatment Payment Options
For all stem cell procedures we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express Cash or Crypto Currency at our clinic in the DBC Medical Center in Bucerias, a suburb of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
To get started please email us at email@example.com or call (833) 445-9089 for a free consultation.